Thursday, November 13, 2008

Take Your Women

Take that look of disgust
Off your face
Fuck the dishes
Let them rot
You come home
Plop your ass down
Watch the TV
Peck at the computer
Drink your carbonated piss.

Get a job!
Stay home!
Be independent!
Depend on me!
Go to work!
Make my dinner!
Make us more money!
Where's my laundry?

Hey hon
Did you notice
I did the dishes?
Yea, I did.
Hey man,
I've done the dishes
5 trillion times.
HAVE YOU NOTICED?
No, honey, that one time
You forgot to though
I did.

Take your women
Fall in love with them
Chide them later
For who they are
The one you fell for
So long ago
The very things
Which fascinated you
Make you now
Full of fear
Superiority Rules!

Listen Mr. Cock
You have but the ability
To lift things with
Those biceps I love
To hold onto
When we fuck
BUT
You are no stronger
Than me.

1 comment:

CrystalCookie said...

Love, honor, and cherish your women. <3