Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jack says...

"Mommy, you're not a little girl any more. I need to give you some energy to make you little again so you can do more stuff at the playground. Maybe we can buy energy at the store to make you little so we can play little kid stuff together. You need a lot of energy to get small again."

----

"Mommy, mosquitos like you. You are a sweet girl and I am a sweet boy. Maybe we should get yucky so they stay away from our blood."

----

"Mommy, when I was in your uterus, I was dreaming in there."

----

"When I was a baby, I didn't like barfing my milk. It made me stinky."

----

"Before we lived in a house, we lived in an apartment. We paid forty four dollars....(hands up and waving)...FORTY FOUR DOLLARS!!!"

1 comment:

CrystalCookie said...

I remember those dreams. I remember the feeling of not wanting to do this all again.. I remember.